This is a Sponsored Post. All Words are My Own.
Can it be Possible?
Wasn’t I Just Buckling Her Into a Car Seat?
Positioning Her Directly Behind the Driver Seat Where I can Watch Her Every Move.
So She Would Always be Safe.
A Properly Installed Car Seat is Key to Your Child’s Safety and Your Sanity When Driving.
Cars.Com has Important Car Seat Safety Tips for All Drivers with Children in Tow.
Now Blink Twice.
A Brand-Spanking New Driver-in-Training.
A Teen Driver.
Take a Moment Here…
What Guidance Would You Give to a New Driver Ready to Take on the Road?
She is Ready to Listen.
The Ultimate Tips to Keep Teen Drivers Safe!
1. TURN OFF THE CELL PHONE AND KEEP IT OFF UNTIL YOU STEP OUT OF THE CAR. Distracted driving causes more accidents with Teen Drivers…actually with Old Foggy Drivers Too…just saying.
2. AS SOON AS YOU ARE IN THE CAR, PUT ON THE SEAT BELT. Most traffic fatalities are due to not wearing a seat belt. As a New Driver, Instruct All Passengers to Put On the Seat Belt Too. No Belt. No Go.
3. TURN ON THE HEADLIGHTS ALL THE TIME. Driving with headlights on increases your car’s visibility. Day and of course at Night. Make it a Habit.
4. NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL FOR DRIVER OR PASSENGERS. EVER. DRINKING AND DRIVING. Really? JUST SAY NO. HELL NO.
5. KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEL AT ALL TIMES. The best control of a vehicle is with both hands. None of this fancy, La-Di-Dah One-Handed Mario Andretti Stuff. Thank You.
6. STAY HOME IN CRAZY BAD WEATHER. DON’T DRIVE. NOTHING IS THAT IMPORTANT. NOTHING. Navigating in Snow, Ice or Fog is tricky. Wait for Fair Weather Conditions. There is Safety in Waiting.
7. RESPECT AND FOLLOW THE SPEED LIMIT. SPEED KILLS. OH YES IT DOES. Teens need to learn how different speeds feel when they are driving. What does 20mph feel like, 25, 30….
8. KEEP SAFE FOLLOWING DISTANCE. FOR EVERY 10 MILES PER HOUR, THERE SHOULD BE ONE CAR LENGTH BETWEEN YOU AND THE CAR AHEAD OF YOU.
9. LANE CHANGES? NO. MAINTAIN YOUR LANE. SAVE CUTTING OFF OTHER DRIVERS AND DANGEROUS PASSING FOR RACE CAR TRACKS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. YELLOW SIGNAL LIGHTS MEAN SLOW DOWN AND STOP. THE LIGHT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE TO RED. My ultimate pet peeve is people Running Red Lights. PLEASE DON’T DO IT. PLEASE.
11. BRAKE GRADUALLY BEFORE A STOP. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS STOPPING ON A DIME.
12. WHEN NAVIGATING A CURVE, BRAKE PRIOR TO APPROACHING, WHEN THE WHEELS ARE STILL STRAIGHT. THIS HELPS PREVENT SKIDDING OUT OF CONTROL ON SHARP CURVES.
Also…Plan Out Your Trip. Keep the Windows Clean and Clear. Don’t Eat and Drive. Observe All Traffic Signs and Signals. Do Not Exceed the Speed Limit.
Please Take Care.
We Love You. Lots.
Our Goal for You and Cars is to Always Be Safe.
And Finding the Safest Car for Your Teen Driver?
Is Bigger Really Better?
Cars.Com has that too.
Staying Safe and Loving the Magic.