A Bed and Breakfast Stay. Is It the Right Fit For You?
5 Whys for Choosing a Bed and Breakfast Over a Hotel.
1. A B&B is CHEAPER than a Hotel. And Deliciously More Interesting.
2. Homemade Breakfast Every Morning. Forget the Continental Hot Pot Coffee and Roll deal.
Baked Eggs and Canadian Bacon in a Ramekin. Tons of Toast.
French Toast cooked to Perfection.
Yogurt with Juicy Berries
3. B&B Owners are Seasoned Locals with a Wealth of knowledge on the History of the Home and the City. No Need to rely on outdated area highlight brochures.
4. Enjoy Unique Rooms in Quirky Inns. A former Flop House in Ottawa close to the Action? How About Sleeping in an Elementary School Classroom? Fun Lodging is Key.
This Mid-Century Modern Second Grade never looked so Comfortable.
Dining in the Teacher’s Room.
5. Personal Attention and Safety, especially when traveling Solo. In an Unfamiliar Place, Someone will Know You…Keep a Watchful Eye Out…and the Light On.
And If you Happen to Be Traveling to These Locales, Here are Two Fabulous Inns to Try…
Don’t Give Up the Chance to Sleep in an Elementary School…
No Homework…Just Book Loads of Magic!