Hello 95 Degree Days.
Now, do I have an AC system? Absoltuely. I don’t know anyone in my area who doesn’t! But I don’t want to rely on the AC in order to get me through the summer. There’s nothing worse than when you are climatized to living in an air conditioned house and then it breaks and you need to get Charlottesville ac repair! So, what do I do to stay cool when I don’t have my AC on? Well, I fancy myself a Pioneer Woman in my Quest to Keep the House Cool.
No Air Conditioning Needed.
These Cooling Tips are Energy Efficient and Work.
1. Water Outside in the Early Morning. The Trees and Plants will Thank You.
And Gracefully Do Their Job to Shield the Sun’s Rays all day.
2. Keep a Water Feature Close to the House. The Gurgle of Water is Intoxicating.
3. Open Windows and Doors in the Morning to Release the Trapped Heat and Take in the Cool.
4. Keep West-Facing Windows Closed with Curtains Drawn.
Blocking the Intense 4:00 Heat of the Day is Key.
5. Cut up Watermelon and Store in Bags in the Fridge to Have at the Ready.
6. Keep Air Circulating with Fans.
7. Water. Drink It. Shower in It. Swim in It.
Relish in the Cooling Magic.