Hello 95 Degree Days. Hello AC unit breaking down on the hottest day of the year. You’ve searched hvac repair Jacksonville fl but they can’t fix it for you til Wednesday. What do you do? Hopefully this blog post will help you.
Now, do I have an AC system? Absolutely. I don’t know anyone in my area who doesn’t! But I don’t want to rely on the AC in order to get me through the summer. There’s nothing worse than when you are climatized to living in an air conditioned house and then it breaks and you need to get Charlottesville ac repair! So, what do I do to stay cool when I don’t have my AC on? Well, I fancy myself a Pioneer Woman in my Quest to Keep the House Cool.
No Air Conditioning Needed.
These Cooling Tips are Energy Efficient and Work.
1. Water Outside in the Early Morning. The Trees and Plants will Thank You.
And Gracefully Do Their Job to Shield the Sun’s Rays all day.
2. Keep a Water Feature Close to the House. The Gurgle of Water is Intoxicating.
3. Open Windows and Doors in the Morning to Release the Trapped Heat and Take in the Cool. Invest in the airy, wooden plantation shutters London companies have to offer. These maintain the shade, especially when the sun is at its highest.
4. Keep West-Facing Windows Closed with Curtains Drawn. And those who want to maintain a cool ambience in thier house throughout the day, they can try tinting their windows. Window tints can keep the house cool and can reduce the usage of air-con and heating appliances, which can make a clear difference to the power bills too! So, those who are interested can check out Sun Control Center and similar companies who have residential and commercial window tinting services on offer.
Blocking the Intense 4:00 Heat of the Day is Key.
5. Cut up Watermelon and Store in Bags in the Fridge to Have at the Ready.
6. Keep Air Circulating with Fans.
7. Water. Drink It. Shower in It. Swim in It.
Relish in the Cooling Magic.