How are you? I am thankful we are staying Sheltered in Place and we are safe and well. I hope you are too. I can’t think about all this for too long or I start to question the sanity of it all. But being Sheltered in Place is the right road to travel.
So we are all here. Together. Staying Entertained. Doing lots of Cooking which, for me, is a Wish Come True. Setting Up Dinners as Restaurant Dining. Sharing Moments. And taking Time to Listen to Each Other.
Tonight we are dining at a Fancy Steak Place. Having a Steak House Picnic. I hoped Cooking on the Grill would work…anything to get out of the house…but the Wind is Crazy, Steak on Top of the Stove will have to Work.
The Original Cooker Man is in the House.
Steak and Onions. Medium.
Fake Mashed Potatoes. I know…but, they’re easy.
Seasonings on Deck. Thank You Costco. $19.99 for All this. I miss you Costco. Just saying. 🙂
Caesar Salad. Prepared in a bag. Rocking some Mermaid Blue Polish.
Over dinner, we explored this silly Facebook Questionnaire with the Girls.
Interesting. Very Interesting.
Can You Tell the 14 year old and 18 year old responses?
1. If you won a million dollars, what would you buy? A Mansion. Stock.
2. How long does it take to get to England? But you can’t go to England because there’s an ocean in the way. What?? You’ve been to England…on a plane! Oh yeah, 16 Hours. 9 Hours.
3. What does mom always say to you? Read a book! Are you OK?
4. What job would you like to do when you’re big? I want to be Italian and be an Italian Chef. Pediatric Rheumatologist.
5. What is the capital of America? United States. D.C.
6. Where do babies come from? Mom’s womb. Womb.
7. At what age do you become an adult? 20 years. 18 years.
8. If you could change one rule your family has, what would it be? No more reading. No more Helicopter Mom.
9. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have? Invisibility! Invisibility! (Both, simultaneously…interesting.)
10. What would you do to save the planet? No more reading. Stop Starvation through Education.
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Seaweed. Pasta.
12. How much does it cost to buy a house? $20,000. $300,000.
13. Why do you think we should be nice to other people? Because it is good for the soul. Because it is right to do.
14. What does love mean? Family. Love is diverse.
15. What are you scared of? Mom. Insensitivity.
16. What is really important? Family – Both!
Getting to Know the People You Know. Try this One On. With a bit of Magic.
Stay Safe. Stay Strong. Stay Well. We Can Do This Together!